Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gnoming Around

This past weekend I went up to Tacoma/Seattle with my sister to go to a concert and visit family. Things could have gone bad for several different reasons but God had a ton of grace for me. I was honestly amazed and blown away by His goodness. I don't deserve it but He keeps on giving it to me. 
"The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love." Psalm 145:8 (NIV)
It was a great weekend, and as always I wished I could have stayed longer. Here's some pictures!

This is Ben, he's the lead singer of Hot Bodies In Motion. I brought the guys cookies after their amazing show at Showbox

I love this darling girl :)

This is my cousin Joe. He is super-duper and I am so glad we're related. 

Nom-ing on a delicious hamburger

This is my gorgeous cousin Savannah. I don't know what we were laughing about but I'm sure it was funny ;) 

We went to this really pretty tiny park by her house

I love this handsome boy!

All throughout the park were GNOMES! If you know me, then you should know that I love gnomes. I kinda collect them too...

It felt so jungle-y

 Max-a-roo crawling around

Mr. Gnome and his mushroom. 

Just chillin' with my gnomie. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...