Monday, March 21, 2011

Undo It

Song Of the Day: Undo It by Carrie Underwood

This song came on my iPod today and I was thinking about it and thought it ironic that the same person who I feel this song is for, is the same person who introduced me to it. When I first heard it I thought it was catchy but I never knew how meaningful it would become to me. 


"I should've known by the way you passed me by
There was something in your eyes and it wasn't right
I should've walked, but I never had the chance
Everything got out of hand, and I let it slide

Now I only have myself to blame
For falling for your stupid games
I wish my life could be the way
It was before I saw your face

You stole my happy, you made me cry
Took the lonely, and took me for a ride
And I wanna uh-uh-uh-undo it"

You had my heart, now I want it back
I'm starting to see everything you lack
Boy you blew it, you put me through it
I wanna undo it"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...