Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Best Thing of Fall

Just so y'all know the best part of fall is here!! That's right, Jack In The Box Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Shakes are back! 

(the one on the left is Eggnog, but that's not really important)

Mmm I have been waiting for this all year! So delicious! I'm normally not that big of a pumpkin fan but every since trying their Pumpkin Pie Shake last year I have been hooked! (on the shake, not pumpkin in general) I would (and will) specifically drive out of my way or even make a late night run just for one of these shakes! 

I also tried Burgerville's Pumpkin Milkshake, but I did not like it at all. Normally Burgerville's milkshakes are the best but this one tasted like you just opened up a can of pumpkin and decided to drink it. Maybe to some of you that would taste good, but for me: yuck! 

P.S. Go out and get one!

P.P.S I haven't posted for a while because I've been on a cruise in the Caribbean! It was absolutely fantastic and I will be writing a post about it soon! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...