Friday, September 24, 2010

What do you know, a few random things!

JOKE: 
What do you call a nosy pepper?


......Jalepeño business!


FUNNY ANALOGIES:


I saw her sitting at the bar. I approached.
"Hello," she said in a voice so husky it could pull a dogsled. (Dan Yell)
~
Her date was pleasant enough, but she knew that if her life was a movie this guy would be buried in the credits as something like "Second Tall Man." (Russell Beland)


JOKE: 
Why did the chicken cross the road?


....To prove to the squirrels that it could be done!

(I am an animal lover but I still find this funny. Maybe it's because in my neighborhood they are ALWAYS running in front of my car. Luckily I have yet to hit one, but I've still witnessed plenty who didn't make it.)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...