Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Friendship Bracelets

Do you remember friendship bracelets? It used to be a big thing when I was a kid. I was reminded of them the other day when I saw a friend of mine wearing a bunch of them. It inspired me to get out my Klutz Friendship Bracelets book out and start making some! :) 


The first one I started I wasn't thinking about length and made it too short but now I'm making sure to cut the string extra long just in case. Besides the different patterns in my book there is also a friendship bracelet website where you can find different patterns that are rated for difficulty so you can decided whether you want to tackle an easy or hard pattern. Put on some chill music and it's pretty therapeutic! lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...