Monday, August 16, 2010

Some New Candy

It's always fun to try out some new candy, here our a few recent ones:

The new Pretzel M&M's are delicious! I'm pretty sure they have replaced my previous M&M favorite (peanut butter). I've only found these in a couple stores but I hope they keep these around!


 The Coconut M&M's aren't bad too bad either if you like coconut, but since I'm not that big of a coconut fan   I'm not too excited about them. 

But the new Skittles Fizzl'd Fruits? GROSS! I was pretty excited to try them but they were severely disappointing! Have you ever tasted baking soda? Because that's the taste that was left in my mouth, the slight fruit flavor doesn't make up for it at all. Whoever thought these up obviously didn't have taste buds. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...