Thursday, July 8, 2010

I've Been Slacking....

So sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I've been pretty busy out enjoying the sunshine, thank goodness it finally showed up in Washington! There are several subjects I've been meaning to post on including Anne of Green Gables, Mormonism, and Abortion. All except for the first are tough issues (although I do consider it important). I've mostly put them off because they are important to me and I want to be able to fully articulate my thoughts. I don't want to do a half job on these! So please bear with me and don't give up on my blog! I'm not used to being so busy but hopefully things will calm down a bit again. 

Ha so, random me can't help but think of a bear standing next to me when I say "bear with me". Aha. These are the random things I find humorous!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...