Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mmmm

Today I stopped by this little flower shop near my house that also carries items from Britain. I love trying candy from other countries, it's nice to get stuff that we don't normally have over here. I bought three candy bars, all chocolate (figures!). 

I got Nestle Mint Aero which I realized I also had in Canada a long time ago. It's chocolate covered mint that has air bubbles in it. It's not as fun as it sounds, but it still tastes great! Ha! I love Google, I was just looking for an image and found that they also have Aero Ice Cream and Chocolate Drink Mix! I'll have to look and see if I can find them somewhere here. 

The Candy Bar


The Ice Cream

The Chocolate Drink Mix



The second one is Cadbury Flake which claims to be the crumbliest, flakiest milk chocolate, and it is! My mom didn't like it so much because of the texture, and although the texture was weird, it was still chocolate so it tasted alright to me! :)



And lastly I got Cadbury Chrunchie which is milk chocolate with a golden honeycombed center. This one was my favorite! If you've ever had sea foam, this is a lot like that, only I think it tastes better. You get the delicious taste of chocolate then the crunch and sweetness of the honey! And apparently they have Ice Cream too!

The Candy Bar



The Ice Cream

2 comments:

Emily Mertsching said...

wait where is this? world market stopped selling flakes! SOOO DEPRESSING!

Bethany2v said...

It's by Craft Warehouse and Seize the Bagel, only farther down. There isn't a bunch of stuff but she has the flakes! And Turkish Delight too but I didn't get any of that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...