Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Something A Little Different

When I started this blog, it was mainly to post things that I find humorous, or amusing. I often find odd or random things to be so, and therefore named my blog "Random Things". However, I find myself wishing to post on other things, those that aren't so humorous. I was going to just make another blog, one that I could post some more "serious" thoughts of mine on, but I think that the title "Random Things" could fit for that blog also, as my thoughts (however serious) tend to be random as well. Therefore I will be posting both random things that I find humorous and random thoughts of mine on more serious subjects, or maybe just something that is a combination of both. :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...