Friday, May 14, 2010

Guess what? Chicken butt!

I'm not exactly sure what these are called, maybe rhyming idioms? But either way I love 'em! I've got to start using them in conversations!

Guess what? Chicken butt!
How now brown cow?
What’s cookin’, good lookin’?
What’s shakin’, bacon?
I’m the boss, applesauce!

Okey dokey, artichokey!
What’s the word, mockingbird?
Know what I mean, jellybean?
Chop chop lollipop!
Ready, Freddy?

What’s the deal, batmobile?
Don’t slip, paper clip!
Tie your shoe, kangaroo!
What’s up, buttercup?
Understand, rubber band?

Whattya know, daddy-o!
Que te pasa, calabasa?
Nada nada, limonada!
Don’t flip, potato chip!
Far out, brussels sprout!

Smooth move, Ex-Lax!
Criss-cross, applesauce!
Slap my hand, black soul man!
Up your nose with a rubber hose!
Don’t get wise, google eyes, or I’ll knock you down to peanut size!

Unreal, banana peel!
Peace out, cub scout!
Slap me five. Other side. In the hole. You got soul.
You’re mine, Frankenstein!
Put your issue, in a tissue!

I’m not lyin’…I’m a tiger!
Peace out, trout!
Goodbye, butterfly!
That’s all for me, queen bee!
Hit the street, parakeet!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...