Sunday, April 25, 2010

Le Sigh!

PEPE LE PEW


One of the most fantastic cartoon characters of. all. time. Seriously!

Here are a few quotes of his:

"I am ze locksmith of love, no?"

"You know, it is possible to be too attractive!"

"I am the broken heart of love. I am the disillusioned. I wish to enlist in the Foreign Legion so I may forget. Take me!"

"How is it that she can sleep when I am so near? We must stoke the furnace of love, must we not?"
"But madame! I have overstoked the furnace, yes? Madame! Your conduct is unseemly! Control yourself! Madame!"

"You must remember this. I kiss is just a sigh. A sigh is just a kiiiiiiiiiissss."

"Le hiiissssssssss! I am a snake and you have charmed me, no?!"

"Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet heart! Pepe Le Pew loves you!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet heart! Fortunate lucky you!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaake up and you will find
Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepe has got you on his mind!"

"The arms of Pepe are about you
All the day live long
The lips of Pepe are upon you
Mmm mmm mmm mmm
Pepe's love is strong
Darling can't you hear me asking
You are going now to where?
Do you think she's gone and left me?
Oh well c'est le guerre "

"I pierce you with the ack-ack of love, flowerpot."

"All is love in fair and war."


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...